13 June 2008

Preppy Skull-Print Pants

I’ve been coveting various items made with this brilliant fabric, so I decided to at least get a pair of pants in my Sims game.

The mesh is Adele’s great “tailored pants with boots” mesh, which is available at her site. It also uses her textures as the base for this texture.

I find that one ironic pair of embroidered pants is enough for me, so I’m not going to make recolors. If you want to make some, leave a comment with your e-mail and I can send you the skulls and de-pinstriped pants textures in a layered .psd.



Additional Views:

Full-body. (pic)

Detail. (pic)



Terms of use:


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

Please do not upload these files to TSR or the EA Sims Exchange since their site policies violate this license.



Download:
Download mesh:



Additional Credits: Skintone by Enayla, eyebrows by Adele (recolored, unreleased), eyeshadow by Lovani, eyeliner by Bruno, lips by lovebottle, cheek freckle by simenroute, shirt by Adele, locket by oph3lia.

No comments: